1. depilation without sulphide and tanning without metals;
2. retannage and automated dyeing without water consuption;
3. optimization of production and logistics systems for processing fresh hides;
4. extension of the application of biotechnology in the tanning sector;
5. recovery and optimization of the by-products of tanneries to obtain new materials for agriculture and industry;
6. transparent and scientifically sound communication on the environmental impact and on the efforts to avoid or reduce it.